Due Diligence investigations involve accessing both public and non-public sources of information to investigate and assess a number of critical factors relevant to the client’s interests about a person or business. These interests may include assets, civil and criminal actions, and overall reputation and legitimacy.
Key searches include:
- Corporate Registry – Corporate and Consumer Affairs
- Municipal Tax Records
- Land Title Registry
- Personal Property Registry
- Court of Queen’s Bench – Statements of Claim, Judgments, Liens
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Credit Reporting Agencies
- Media Searches
- Licensing of Trades & Businesses, Federal/Provincial/Municipal
- Professional Associations
- Criminal History
- Securities Commission
- Regulatory Bodies (e.g. Environment Protection Branches, Investment Dealers Assn., CRTC, etc.)
- Industry Sources
Contact Us for your Due Diligence requirements.
Call Us Today!
With an extensive network of national and international professional contacts, IRISS operates on the principle that the activities we undertake for our clients have a direct impact on their business success; we are committed to ensuring Corporate Safety, Security, and Business Continuity.Call Us Today!