We provide a wide variety of civil investigation services. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Background Inquiries – corporations and individuals
- Insurance Claims
- Asset Location
- Missing Persons
- Regulatory Compliance
- Witness Location, Evaluation and Assessment
- Professional Interviews and Statements (court acceptable)
- Research of Public and Private Records
- Surveillance – physical and electronic
- Collection and Handling of Exhibits
- Expert Witnesses
- Liaison with Law Enforcement, Regulatory and Other Public Authorities
- Intelligence Gathering
- Digital (Computer) Forensic Analysis
Contact Us to learn more about how we can assist with your civil investigation.
Call Us Today!
With an extensive network of national and international professional contacts, IRISS operates on the principle that the activities we undertake for our clients have a direct impact on their business success; we are committed to ensuring Corporate Safety, Security, and Business Continuity.Call Us Today!